October 18, 2016

Harvard Business Review



Friends keep telling me about 4P to help to promote phoTALKgraphy.  It seems that I am having difficulty to agree with them or do the way they suggested.

I found the article "Rethinking the 4 P's", it gives me a more agreeable terms to follow.  It's more like what I'm actually thinking about:
4P = (product, place, price, promotion)
Rethinking 4P = (solution, access, value, education) → S.A.V.E.

I'm always a stubborn person.  People might think I'm not following the "usual ways" & might be weird too.
Well, this is me.  I've my own understanding & interpretation from my own experiences.  I'll follow my senses and find out ways to create things.


#phoTALKgraphy #rethinking #solution #access #value #education

https://hbr.org/2013/01/rethinking-the-4-ps

No comments:

Post a Comment